Schaller M6 Mini
Smaller and lighter version for Stratocaster™* models, small headstocks or 12-string guitars.
The perfect functionality of the M6 model, combined with the smaller and lighter design with a higher gear ratio 1:18. (*Stratocaster is a protected trademark owned by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
Instructions Toplocking screw
- Unscrew the knurled screw on the adjusting axis anti-clockwise until the clamping ball comes off.
- Now press the strings against the clamping ball. Under pressure, it recedes. You can now put the guitar string through the adjusting axis.
- Screw the knurled screw clockwise until it is hand tight. The string is now secured by the clamping ball.
- Now you can tune your strings.
- Now featuring a metric thread and a specially developed screw locking device, so you don`t lose the screw anymore!
- When loosening the screws, turn them anticlockwise until the string is tightened into position.
- When removing the connecing screws completely from the shafts, simply take the connecting screw out of the shaft at threshold resistance.
- The Schaller M6 Toplocking with fine pitch thread and pull-off locking screw
- Fine Pitch Thread for better locking adjustment
- Our new Toplocking screw with fine pitch thread allows the screw to be turned more precisely and the locking torque to be adjusted more accurately.
- New pull-off mechanism that makes pulling off as easy as putting back on
- To prevent the toplocking screw from coming off and getting lost in the process of string changing we designed a new mechanism keeping the loosened screw in place even when it is completely unfastened.
- To remove the Toplocking screw entirely from the string post just pull it off firmly. To put the screw back on just turn clockwise and tighten lightly.
gear ratio 1:18, weight 31g (Toplocking 37g) per piece, drill hole button: diameter 4.2 mm with driving surface 3.6 mm
scope of supply
6 threaded bushings, 6 step washers, 6 mounting screws
technical drawings (without engagement)
Our technical drawings show just a sample of buttons and posts. You`ll find the technical details of our posts by using the configurator chapter „posts“.