Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound. The POG2 will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
– True bypass
– Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall four polyphonic mixable voices + your guitar
– Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
– Low Pass filter with selectable Q
– Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
– Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
– Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
– 9.6DC-200 power supply included
Shipping Weight: 1.95 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 8″ x 7″ x 3.5″
Unboxed Weight: TBD
Unboxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.75″ x 4.75″ x 2.5″