Allparts BADASS BASS V Bass 5 String Bridge for Fender หย่องเบส 5 สาย
BIRTH OF A BADASS
Back in 1972, musician, innovator, and luthier Glen Quan saw the need for higher-quality guitar and bass bridges. With help from Leo Malliari of Leo’s Music in Oakland, CA, the first “Badass” bridges were born. “Leo Quan Badass” bridges were manufactured from a high-density Zinc alloy and offered improved attack, sustain and note-clarity. Badass® bridges quickly gained a following with artists looking to upgrade their Fender® basses and were ultimately featured on several Fender artist signature models. Through the ‘80’s, BC Rich, Spector and Kramer featured Badass bridges as original equipment on their instruments and artist acceptance continued to grow. Today, Badass is known worldwide as the standard for quality replacement bridges that will enhance the tone, playability and appearance of your guitar or bass.
BADASS BASS V™
Designed as a direct-replacement bridge for 4-screw and 6-screw Fender® 5-string bass bridges, the Badass V offers 5-string Precision Bass® and 5-string Jazz Bass® players increased attack, sustain, and note-clarity. This bridge is designed to work with string spacing from 0.69″ (17.5mm) to 0.75″ (19mm).
- Direct retrofit for Fender® 5-string basses with bridges secured by 4 or 6 mounting screws.
- High-density Zinc alloy offers increased attack and sustain.
- Pre-grooved saddles for easier installation and accommodation of wider or narrower string-spacing.
- Can be strung through-bridge (top-loading) or through-body.
- Low B-string string-through-bridge hole now accommodates 135-gauge standard bass strings or 145-gauge taper-wound strings.
- Color-matched mounting screws and height-adjustment Allen wrench included.
- Ships in retail-ready clamshell packaging.
Length : 98 mm (3.9″)
Width : 60.5 mm (2.375″)
Height : 14 mm (0.55″)