The Pitch Fork transposes an instrument’s pitch over a +/- three octave range and features three modes which allow the pitch to be transposed up, down or both, simultaneously. The pitch shift amount can be set to a fixed interval or continuously varied by an expression pedal or control voltage.
– Transposes over a +/- three octave range
– Three shift modes: up, down or dual
– 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
– EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
– Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
– Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.25″ x 5.65″ x 3.2″
Unboxed Weight: TBD
Unboxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5″ x 2.75″ x 2.1″